Don’t miss award-winning Actor Orlando Bloom share his inspiring story at the exclusive 10th Annual Power of Possibilities event on March 8, 2018 at the Marriott Hotel in Burlingame, CA. Bloom was diagnosed with a learning disability at the age of seven, and says “… I think the obstacles that come with any disability can be the opportunity of your life if you make it that.”
This incredible event celebrates and supports the achievements of those with developmental disabilities in our community and is perfect for anyone who wants to create a world where people of all abilities are accepted, respected and included. Previous attendees have called the event “magical,” “heartwarming,” “empowering."
The evening includes:
- An in-depth Conversation with Orlando Bloom;
- Program emceed by ABC7-KGO News Anchor Dion Lim
- Cocktail Reception and social hour followed by three-course dinner;
- Announcement of the 2018 Neal Poppin Award Winner – hear an incredible story of personal triumph and achievement;
- Dream Drawing with a chance to win one of three fabulous prizes, including a trip to New York to see the Broadway hit “Dear Evan Hansen”;
- Live Auction, including tickets to the U.S. Open at Shinnecock Hills in Southampton, NY;
- Art Exhibit showcasing paintings by the adults in Gatepath’s art classes.
The proceeds from this event benefit Gatepath - the largest and oldest nonprofit in the Bay Area supporting the hopes and dreams of the children, youth and adults with disabilities. Join us for this unforgettable evening!
Attire for the evening is coat and tie/cocktail.
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Registration and Cocktail Reception
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Dinner and Program
GET TICKETS! Limited Seating Available - All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
The Dream Drawing* offers three fabulous packages - and one of them can be yours if you are the lucky winner! Dream Drawing packages not chosen will go to the Live Auction.
- Rod Stewart Concert, Las Vegas, NV on June 23, 2018
- Dear Evan Hansen Broadway Play, New York City, NY on September 1, 2018
- 70th Annual Emmy Awards, in Los Angeles, CA on September 17, 2018
*The purchase of a Dream Drawing ticket does not include admission to the event.
Platinum Benefactors and Sponsors
Gold Benefactors and Sponsors
Janice Berthold, Heffernan Insurance Brokers
Linda and Richard Leao
Katie and Bryan Neider
Norman S. Wright Mechanical Equipment
Barbara and Paul Regan
Silver Benefactors and Sponsors
Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc.
Kathryn and Richard Breaux
Diane Christensen Mason and Charles Mason
Elaine and George Cohen
Karen and Todd Gemmer